Sunday, September 23, 2007

Journal #10 Thank you!

Who is the most influenced person in my life? I don’t really know because in the different stages of my short life, there always has someone who affecting me a lot. I remembered the teacher who taught me how to enrich life, the boy who taught me about love, and the friend who taught me how loyalty and honesty are. Every single person I met affect me not only their behavior but their unique characteristics. I saw a clerk who smiled brightly like sunshine offering customers the most kindly service in the coffee shop and I know how to enjoy the job. I saw my friend who did everything to accomplish her dream and I understand that everyone can achieve their dream by persistence and endeavor. However, the most important person in my life who brings me such powerful influence must be my father. My father doesn’t push us a lot. He allows us doing whatever we want to but his principal is having responsibility to ourselves. We need to take all the risk of what we did. He always treats others with his heart and honesty, and never gives up while facing the most difficult situation. He is my hero!

1 comment:

leinster said...

Good use of simile here. I would like you to focus on one person to describe though.