Friday, October 5, 2007

Journal #15 Memory

The history class is always boring. I sit on the chair without any interested and stare at the textbook. The bald teacher is using his unique and vividly gestures with some spits to descript the Qin Destiny. “Disgusting.” I think, and it really makes me disgusted. Outside the classroom, the students have the physical class in the playing field. The teacher who is the most handsome one in our school encourages his students to do the advanced exercise. I can even hear his charming voice speak out loudly “GO!GO!! I know you can do that!” The students encouraged by their sweet teacher and hit the great score. “Good job!” I murmured and wish I am the one of them. The boring history class was continued, the bald teacher’s exaggerated gesture was continued, and my daydream was continued.

No comments: