Friday, October 12, 2007

Journal #16 The Bourne series


I love all kinds of movies but my favorite types are action and thriller movies because they are really make me stop my breathing. “The Bourne series” is my favorite movie not only the character, Matt Damon, is a sweet handsome guy but also the exciting plot.

Matt Damon is one of my favorite actors (actually, I love all the handsome actors such as Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Keanu Reeves). Matt was a very clever boy. He went to Harvard in 1988. However, he did not graduate from Harvard because he dropped out of the university to pursue his acting career in LA. The most famous part in his fabulous life must be the film “Good Will Hunting” which developed by Damon and Ben Affleck, his close personal friend. This film also received nine Academy Awards nominations, earning Damon and Affleck Oscars for Best Original Screenplay. Damon was also nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for the same film. For me, Damon is a successful actor and also a clever man. He has the guts to drop the class from Harvard, to pursue his dream, and to persist for years.

In this movie, Damon as Jason Bourne, attempts to discover the truth of his identity. Along this trip, he found out several secrets belongs to CIA and the government, also, he found his true love, Helena Kreutz. However, Helena Kreutz was be killed by an assassin so that Bourne restart his trip to find his true life. All the series are easy to follow and the tones are all about the great action sequences. So many moments really struck me as awesome, and the 3 parts of the series can’t separate.

In short, The Bourne series is my favorite movie. I strongly recommend this series if you are interesting in the action movies.

1 comment:

leinster said...

I think you talked more about Matt Damon in this journal though than the movie.