Saturday, October 13, 2007

Journal #18 Expose??

First, I did not understand what I should write. Is that about my shifting emotion? Or is that about anything? I am so confused.

Why am I confused? It is because of the unclear title or my poor understanding of English? I think it might be the second one. Sometimes I got confused about others and in that time, the misunderstood happened. We came from different countries, had different background and culture. Some cultures prefer do things straightforward, some prefer do things ambiguous, and some prefer do not say anything. What is the type for me? I don’t know because it depends on different situation. Sometimes I prefer straightforward, sometimes I prefer ambiguous, and rarely I don’t say anything. Why? It’s depends. OK, I think that I am way out of the topic. Finally, I got confused in this journal.

1 comment:

leinster said...

You still wrote one, and since it's free...it fits.